Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday Gift Idea

I downloaded a book before Portugal called Afterwards by Rosamund Lipton.  Now, I've read a lot of books this year and most of them good.  BUT none of them made me want to rearrange my day to catch an hour or two to read.  This book is really a can't put down scenario.

The main reason that I am bringing this up because the holidays bring lots of down time.  Whether it is flying or driving to your destination, cuddling up in front of the fire while snow falls outside or even the old "what are you reading" chat around the dinner table.  Also, if you have a book worm in your family and are in need of a good gift this would be fantastic, either in paperback or a photo attached to a gift card.

It's a good read and while it is a suspense novel it is also includes intrigue, romance, family and great characters.


No comments: