Thursday, August 9, 2012

Spotted: Redken All Soft

I don't usually do this but every once in awhile I run across a product that needs to be shared.  Redken all soft heavy cream super treatment is one of those.  A couple months ago I received a call to put together a baby shower for one of the Redken V.P.'s.  It ended up being a great experience, mainly because they were such a pleasure to work with and let's face it baby showers are one of my favorite events to plan.  The event was a success and imagine my surprise when a fabulous gift of Redken products arrived at my doorstep a couple days later. 

I won't lie...I've never used Redken before as I am an Aveda girl.  However, one of the first products I grabbed was the all soft.  Now I can tell you I won't ever buy anything else...it was a life changer.  The product is just the right consistency to give your hair a little stucture and lift and it still feels super soft to the touch.  My dry hair is doing a happy dance and my styling has gotten so much easier all because of one product.  I'm not kidding this stuff is worth it's weight in gold and all you have to do is put a little dab on towel dried hair. Redken Rocks!

No comments: