Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moonshine Madness

Liquor.

Last weekend I was perusing the shelves of our local wine/liquor store for a nice Cabernet to have with dinner, when I was pulled in a totally different direction by this packaging.  Adorable and approachable packaging pulled me in, but what is this?


Moonshine?!?!  Moonshine is scary and puts hair on your chest, it does not sit on the shelves of our quaint little wine shop.  However, they must have chosen to stock it for a reason.  And my guess is that this delicious looking variation, below, had something to do with it.


Moonshine cherries cannot be too scary.  I mean...I love a drunken olive at the end of my martini.  Surely, this concoction could make one hell of a cherry coke.    So I think even though I am a bit frightened, I might give this new booze a go over Memorial Day weekend.  The packaging will look adorable on a spread during a cookout.  And I have an extra day off to recover if the White Lightening strikes one too many times.

No comments: