Monday, April 9, 2012

Bar Cart Needed

Home Decor.

Ok folks. I need a little encouragement because I am breaking all of my own rules for the sake of being cheap.

I have been in the market for a bar cart for about a year now. When I saw this beauty from Society Social, I got very giddy and was convinced that I had the one.



Gorgeous, yes? Now here is my dilemma. This bar cart comes in both silver and gold. I find the gold to be particularly lovely, however the metals in my existing home furnishings are almost entirely silver. Hmm...

Now I have always believed that your can mix and match finishes as long as the pieces are well curated, but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger. I just keep telling myself that this is a "non-essential piece" and I should just wait until I find something that doesn't create said dilemma. But my mind keeps wandering back to this lovely.



So what do you think? Should I stop being indecisive? Or do you have something better that I just haven't found that might fit the bill? Please help!! My vodka bottles need a home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do it! you're right, it definitely doesn't look right in silver.