Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gaga for Garden Gear

Outdoor furniture and accessories.

I had no idea that my cabin fever would extend into May this year. But alas chilly temperatures in Chi-town just won't stop, and I keep day dreaming of having a drink al fresco in the sun...if it really does still exist.

To add to my daydreaming, Viva Terra sent their newest catalogue with outdoor gear. Drool.

Here are some of my faves that I'm lusting after...

Reclaimed Contempo Collection
I love that there are slim modern lines applied to rustic material.



Valencia Teak Chair
Mies inspired outdoor chair...straight to my heart!



Bottle Garland
This would be SO lovely at a party along side candles and strings of white lights.



Terracotta Water Jug
So sculptural and efficient at the same time.



Topiary Forms
I'm pretty sure that I don't have the patience or skill for creating a real topiary, so these forms should do the trick.



Temple Bells
I'm not sure how these guys sound, but they sure are gorgeous.

2 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

Love the garland and those bells!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Lindsey Fyfe said...

nice blog. I think the proper name for the water jug is a "botijo", originating from spain. when I took a ceramics course in madrid I had to create one as a final project!