Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend Cocktail

Recipe.

Since I previously posted about my love of Firefly Sweet Tea vodka, I will admit that I have not tried to venture from my beloved Jon Daley (lemonade/sweet tea vodka concoction). But since I am a Facebook friend with the Firefly peeps, I happened to see this gem come across their posts. I am totally stoked to give this a try over the weekend...it sounds just heavenly. Feel free to try it as well.

Black Tea Mojito

Mint leaves
Blackberry syrup
Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
Club Soda
Lemon Slices (garnish)
Blackberry (garnish)

Muddle mint leaves, blackberry syrup, sweet tea vodka, and splash of club soda. Garnish with lemon slice, fresh mint sprig & fresh blackberry

5 comments:

jackie fo said...

Firefly is so good it's dangerous, my husband and I can attest to this fact... Your blog is really cute by the way!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love their sweet tea vodka! :) This sounds great too!

abelee said...

A healthy diet is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying extremely thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love. Rather it is to get that good to have more energy and you keep healthy as possible.

Buy Ritalin Online

Buy Codeine Online said...

Preservation and promotion of health is achieved through a combination of physical, mental and social well-being, sometimes called "the triangle of health." Health is a positive concept focuses on the social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities.

Computer repairs melbourne said...

I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots of information about the topics covered in depth. Im glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.