Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love and Luck

Holiday Gift Idea.

I love this time of year because it's filled with beautiful holiday decorations, great food, and fun parties. But it can be a stressful time too. How do you ever know what gifts to buy the hostess of that fabulous party or your Aunt Becky who you only see once a year? To streamline my shopping experience, I like to find one or two gift ideas that work for a large cross-section of people. I buy mulitiples, wrap them, and store them. So when you are running out the door for your co-workers house party, you can just grab from your stock and go.

One of my favorite items for my present stock is fun soaps. Everyone will use them, but few think to buy them for themselves. I was recently introduced to a lovely line of soaps by Love and Luck and I couldn't be happier. They have a subtle scent that makes you feel like you checked yourself into a spa for the day. And each soap is wrapped in their signature papers printed with lovely script-like illustrations and subtle touches of Swarovski sparkle. Now who wouldn't be thrilled to get that as a gift?


And while your are ordering these fabulous soaps, make sure to pick up a few cards from their line as well (another good thing to have in stock for last minute needs). You'll just love the charming illustrations that are simple and elegant all at once. See...no need to be stressed at all. Just stock up and be prepared to have fun during the holiday season.

No comments: